Saturday, December 5, 2015

Man of a Thousand Faces?

George is great at making faces. (In fact, other than eating, sleeping, peeing, pooping, and some ancillary actions, that's about all he does. No complaints, here - he does all of these things quite well and looks great doing them.) Though our first impressions of his mood or what he's thinking based on these faces is not always correct, he certainly keeps us amused. Here, for your amusement, is a collection of fourteen faces (As you can see, George uses his whole body to express himself.) captured in the course of three minutes during a typical day last week. 

Disclaimer: The interpretations of George's expressions and body positions presented in this post are solely of the writer of this blog and do, in no way, represent the actual emotions and/or actions of George Henry William. George will not accept any liability in respect to such interpretations and the reader is urged not to disseminate these hypothesized understandings without his expressed written consent.


Oh no, they're looking at me again! I better hide this spit-up on my face.
How embarrassing.

Now, what was that thing I stuck in my mouth that tasted so good?
Was it my hand?

OK, they're still staring at me. I better do something exciting.
Yeah, this Bangles pose will do.

OK, now for my Pillsbury Doughboy impersonation.
Wait, what? Who?

Wait, what was that! Oh, I guess it was my hand.

OK, time to shake some nervous energy - full body wriggle in 3..2..1..

I didn't do it. Honest. It must have been the other baby that wet his diaper.

Hey, where did you come from? I thought I was here alone.

What is going on?

Sorry, what was I thinking. Hey, what's over there!?

Ha! I've got them fooled now. (snicker snicker)

Ahh, so peaceful. Now what was I doing?

Oh my gosh! I'm currently not eating or sleeping. Life is chaos!

Sorry about that. False alarm. I'm good.
Now what was I doing?